Tuesday, November 11, 2008

thoughts in darkest of November

I sit at my table, drawing in black and white, some vision I had from one of the Ghosts, prob nr 36, or maybe nr 19 ..... DeMo sings: "can you feel ... dream on", and for once it´s not a computorized sound, but guitars and voices, "Can you feel, a little love ..."

I wish I had an interest for something that could make me rise, from down here in my chair, here in my work-shop-like livingroom, where I spend most of my time, with my computer or with artworking. Yes, I should have had an interest with a movement in it, like skiing or jumping or swimming, or dancing ... I like that last one, but to find some guys company me to the Nine Inch Nails is totally impossible, so I pass that one. I might have a go with DeMo instead, perhaps more luck there ... Well, I sit at my table a picture is taking shape on my pad, it´s black and white and have some sort of steps, stairways, or it hasn´t, I heard them in a song, nr 36 or was in nr 19, memory fails, whatever. My back aches, I just sit here, too much. I wish I hadn´t all these small dots of emotions in my head, thoughts I guess they call them, I wish maybe, I was a dancer or a "fool" with wings ... cause that´s what they say it takes sometimes, to remain sane.

YouTube clip above I actually posted when thinking about a blog-acquaintance I have, I hope it will be of some interest to her. Could give a good laugh to watch young Swedish rockstars when you´re used to the rough Americans, good laughs are good and needed, aren´t they. Take care Justmerimaat, and keep in flux.

3 comments:

  1. I actually did try bellydancing once, that´s the truth ... :-) One of my friends had classes in yoga, and dancing, but unfortunately few pupils came for dancing and it was too late in the evening, I had a child to take care of and no babysitter. Maybe I´ll take it up again one day.
    I´ve started having long walks though, at least twice a week I walk for about an hour, sometimes two ... and every day I try and go outdoors and make myself an errand somewhere, just to kind of "wake myself up". To turn down the elevator is a good thing too, unless you have a something heavy to carry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think you should try bellydance again. :)

    But I'm biased. Yoga is a good idea too. What about other kinds of dancing?

    I don't seem to be able to get myself to exercise for the sake of exercise, so it's better if I can come up with an activity to do (hence the bellydance) that sounds like fun. I starting looking into Fencing, but it costs too much for my budget right now (at least, if I want to continue bellydance, which I do).

    Walking is definitely good. Have you tried any Martial Arts? What about bicycling?

    ReplyDelete