Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Strange move ... ment

It was strange, I never set the alarm, I decided to to rise as usual.

I woke up! At about 4.30 am I woke up, the clock had silence in my bedroom, still I was immediately anxiuos to hear about the results from the presidental election. Wow ....
I sat down in front of the TV and it was on in three different Swedish channels, so called competent reporters and other people discussed this, maybe, so called historical event. About 5.10 am lokal time the final result was presented, Obama was clearly the winner. I thought about waiting for his speech but I was really tired, so I went back to sleep.

My alarm got of at 7 am, I got up, shoke my daughter awake, and put the TV on again. This time I was really moved, tears fell down my cheek, this is so great! Let´s just hope he will have the guts to do all these things he believes in, at least most of them. We already have hopes for a better world, and Barack Obama has a heavy commision, the world is demanding, the Americans are demanding. I wish him good luck, he´ll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment