Monday, June 30, 2008

the other world ...

How can I get to you,
through these endless lines,
with people trying to penetrate my inner secretive me.
How will you get to me,
and how will you descern my light,
it´s soon gone, in the wind with the abandoned hearts.

There isn´t anything, is there,
to find behind the lines,
but as they are eternal I will not reach the final answer.
I don´t exist, do I,
it´s all been in my head, and you knew all this all from the start
and you tried to say ...

I can sense the wind,
and it will haunt me till the forthcoming end,
the only thing that keeps me up,
is knowing you are somewhere along this line,
with people not interested in my grief.
But someone out of reach will know
and I am not alone.

How can I ever get to you,
you´ve built a fence of callousness,
your delicate heart is filled with fear,
and hope mixed up with blue despair,
the lonelyness is ever so present among the descended crowd.

Keep fighting, keep struggling,
´cause there might be a day, we will come across,
upon the waves of the other world and seek away the dread.
Until then the road is jagged
and the backpack filled with leadbubbles,
the strap is tearing my neck to unbearable fatigue,
only one thing will hold my hand,
but it´s almost never there.

How will I get to you,
I know you´re somewhere out there,
looking above the crowd, to finally discover my weakening light.


Photo: Marcus Doyle

1 comment: