Wednesday, August 20, 2008

shut your eyes up!

This guy Darryl Smyers, I wonder what he´s like? This rewiew in the Dallas Observer (link) of the NIN-show is quite graphic in it´s description, but not very nice all through. He´s not at all happy about the looks of the NIN-fans, especially not the young women who´s grown older, and Trent is described as "a rahter stocky fellow", well maybe not totally wrong :-) but, so what ...?

Trent himself says his fans are the most important and that they should be treated with respect, if there would be a meet up between these two guys, mr Smyers and mr Reznor, it just might not be a pleasant one.
It could be though, that he´s telling a truth that is hard to tell, I wouldn´t know, I wasn´t there, but young people these days really have i kind of bodyfixation that´s not healthy and, they do dress very lightly.

I liked the rewiew, I could feel myself being there and I could feel the emotion in the music as he wrote about it, but I didn´t like the guy, just listen to his name... Smyers...? What´s that!? I believe he has a bodyfixation himself, he ought to have listened to the music and shut his eyes fucking up, or down.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/dc9/2008/08/last_night_nine_inch_nails_at.php

No comments:

Post a Comment